Oh my goodness. So as y’all know, I love facebook, mostly b/c I love seeing what people are doing and feeling partially connected to long distance family and friends… I am also a bit “like” happy and “Like” a lot of statuses… so after not fully reading the “rules” I found out that when I “liked” my cousin Joannie’s status, I had to accept the challenge of letting her assign me SEVENTEEN things for me to list that you may not know! Dang it Joannie you sneaky girl you!! haha.. So… I thought I’d share those here on my blog…
1. I never understand jokes and usually fake laugh when people tell them to me! haha
2. I hate, hate, hate the cold weather… of course that’s no secret!
3. I love to use LOL in texts and emails and
4. I also love to use 🙂
5. I think it’s a little ironic that I work at a church and also believe in palm readers/psychics.
6. I knew from the moment I met my husband that he would never break my heart.
7. I am very intuitive!
8. I have never waxed my eye brows.. but maybe I should??? lol
9. I love “LOVE“. It makes me laugh, cry, goose bump. Wherever I go, I look for examples of love.
10. I totally believe in Happy Ever After… and if you’re not Happy, then it’s not over yet.
11. I HATE making phone calls, but I LOVE talking on the phone.
12. I am a tv-holic…Once everyone is asleep I watch my dvr and laugh and cry all night long.
13. I never lived in a house with cable/paid tv until Madi had back surgery in 2009.
14. I was so happy when Dylan & Kelly fell in love! haha 90210 days
15. If there is one thing I hate, it’s cooking dinner…why oh why do these people look at me every night around 5 and ask “what’s for dinner?” Didn’t we just do this yesterday???
16. I hate to get my hands dirty, sticky, wet, etc. yuck!
17. believe it or not, I’m an introvert!!! truly!
OK… there ya go… 17 random facts about me you may not have known.