Carmalyn McCracken is a keynote speaker, seminar/workshop leader and Certified Life Coach. She is the proud mom of 2 wonderful teen-aged children who she shares with the love of her life, her husband Robert. She has lived in Texas for 25 years although home was originally in a Chicago suburb. She enjoys being able to always put family first. In her spare time, she enjoys working at her church and volunteering in the community. She loves to talk to people and more importantly she loves to listen to their stories. She recently started her own jewelry collection, Good Carma Designs, which is hand stamped personalized charms. She has her Masters degree in Counseling, Bachelors degree in Psychology, and is a Certified Life Coach.
Her presentations are designed to be thought provoking and fun filled. She has spent over 25 years working with people to challenge themselves and achieve more. She strives to support you in discovering your hidden dreams and to help you live a more fulfilling life. She challenges you to learn more, laugh more and be more. She is an enthusiastic speaker, her talks and seminars are informative, and her excitement is contagious. She loves to use great stories and humor to challenge people to improve their lives and discover more joy.
What People are saying about Carmalyn:
- I have employed Carmalyn McCracken to speak at several of my cluster meetings and she is a tremendous motivation for my team. ~SG
- I just wanted to say thank you for the fun in-service yesterday. What you shared with us really resonated with me. I tend to stress out about everything: work, grad school, personal relationships, etc. and feel like I am going to really try to make a conscious effort to live my life thinking more positively and with gratitude for the small things. ~CS
- Thank you so much for speaking at our meeting. Your energy is contagious! All the members loved you! ~AB
- I really enjoyed meeting you and listening to your talk today at the MOMS Club meeting. It was very informative and uplifting. So often people don’t realize how closely organization is related to emotional issues. Thank you again. ~JH
- Thanks so much for your inspirational message this past weekend. I have been cleaning out closets since I returned. (Yes, even at 4am). It feels great to be organized and even better to have a change in attitude about gathering “stuff”. ~MW
- I was so happy with what you helped me do in my pantry, I called my mom and my sister and told them what you said and suggested. Mom asked if I had found many items that I didn’t know I had and my sister loves all your philosophy that I repeated to her! This morning I took digital pictures to show the teachers at school. I’m so happy with the new look. I can’t thank you enough. I will call you when I tackle my next decluttering area. Carmalyn, you were sent to Hampton Oak to soothe my life!!!!!! ~GH
What People are saying about coaching:
- “Who exactly seeks out a coach? Winners who want even more out of life.” Chicago Tribune
- “Part therapist, part consultant, part motivational expert, part professional organizer, part friend, part nag — the coach seeks to do for your life what a personal trainer does for your body.” Minneapolis-St. Paul Star-Tribune
- “Got a nagging feeling that your life could be more fulfilling? Want to change direction but aren’t sure how to do it? Here’s how to jump start your new life today … Hire a personal coach.” -Modern Maturity
In addition to coaching and teaching the Got Joy? Workshops, my professional services include fun filled presentations for:
- Direct Selling Sales meetings
- Parent groups
- Scrapbooking events
- PTO/PTA meetings
- Church groups
In-Joy yourself! If your group is looking for a fun and inspiring presentation, please contact Carmalyn.
For More Information, Please Contact Carmalyn at:
You can also follow me on twitter – look me up “YouGotJoy“
You Got Joy ~~ Let me help YOU find it!
Carmalyn R. McCracken, MA
Certified Life Coach & Professional Speaker