Every year I do this 15 Week Challenge ~ From Stressed to Blessed, I like to throw in a “Catch Up” week. This being our tenth week of making TO DO lists that leave us feeling FULL instead of empty, seems to be the perfect time to do this. So this week’s challenge is an easy one. Wherever you have been placing your weekly lists, go ahead and add this Top Ten List.
Just simply answer these questions.
1. What is ONE thing you are grateful right now at this moment?
2. What is ONE thing that bring you comfort?
3. Who is ONE person you can “SEE” this week and let them know they are important in your life?
4. What is ONE success you are proud of that you have accomplished recently?
5. What is ONE favorite Christmas song that brings you JOY?
6. What is ONE thing you can NOT do this week that will lighten your load?
7. Who is ONE person you can schedule a “date” with this next week that will bring laughter into your life?
8. What is ONE thing you have taken for granted, that this week you will recognize and celebrate?
9. Who is ONE person you are thankful for?
10. What is ONE thing you LOVE about YOU?
There. We did it. We just wrapped up ten weeks of lists that when we take the time to re-read, probably puts a smile on your face and joy in your heart. That is the whole purpose of this weekly journey. I am glad to be doing this together. enJOY your week and share some of your answers on our facebook page if you’d like.